Sunday, November 30, 2014
Help this lady
Many of you seeing this, my oldest sister Krista has a friend named Vicki. I personally do not know this woman, but her story is just heartbreaking. Vicki has cancer and has worked for Apple Inc. Back in 2013, Vicki had to go on disability due to being sick. In October 2014, Apple fired her for missing too much work, right before Christmas. Now, Vicki and her husband live off one paycheck and she has 2-3 doctors appointments and tons of medicine to buy each month. They have 2 daughters, one 2 and one 10. They would like Santa to come visit on Christmas, but Vicki thinks it won't happen. I don't know Vicki, but I know she is desperately asking for some help to give her kids a good Christmas and she even created a go fund me page. This is the link, visit and donate if possible. http://www.gofundme.com/hqafo0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment